Concordia Church News on Worship Options
View our most recent worship service
Status update as of November 29, 2022
Following the City of Chicago and Cook County guidelines, we are no longer mandating the requirement that masks must be worn during our in-person worship services. The use of masks during worship is optional.
Pastor and deacons will continue to be masked when handling the communion elements. We are getting closer to the day when COVID protocols will no longer be needed and we’re grateful to the consideration you continue to give for the well-being of all the members of our faith community.
Concordia Church Recorded Virtual Worship Services
Offerings to Concordia Church
As we continue to engage in new ways of doing ministry, we want to encourage every one of us to live generously, where and when you can.
Continuing to financially support Concordia Church is one way you can live out our shared core value of generosity. Your community at Concordia Church continues to give to our ministry partners (such as Concordia Place and the ELCA), provide for our neighbors in need through the Helping Hand Fund, and supports our staff, facilities and important ministries, including the continuation of virtual worship using new, creative ways to keep everyone worshipfully connected! We understand that this current situation has caused financial strain for some; however, many of us are still fortunate to be able to be generous with our financial resources and help those people and organizations who need them. If you are able to give, your faithful, regular gifts will help sustain our ministry and address additional needs that may arise during this time of crisis. Our congregation has many ministries and people who rely on this support, both within and outside of, our congregation. Thank you for being generous in heart and spirit.
There are multiple ways you can make your gifts to Concordia Church:
- Text “Concordia” to 73256; you will immediately receive a link back that will direct you to a giving page. You enter your gift amount, payment information, and then submit. Your gift is immediately recorded in your giving history in Realm.
- Online giving
- Everyone (whether you have a Realm account or not):– Go directly to the online giving form at https://onrealm.org/concordiafaith/give
- Alternatively, for Concordia Church members with a Realm account:
– Using your Realm app, go to the Giving section and choose “Make a gift”
– Log in to Realm from a computer, go to Community-Giving, and select the “+Gift” button.
- By mail
- Checks payable to “Concordia Lutheran Church” can be mailed to 3855 N. Seeley, Chicago, IL 60618.
- Deposits of those checks may take longer than what is usually expected
For assistance or questions, contact Desirae Diehl, Parish Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offertory prayer: Merciful Father, we offer with joy and thanksgiving what you have first given us — ourselves, our time, and our possessions, signs of your gracious love. Receive them for the sake of him who offered himself for us, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.