Thank you for being a part of Concordia Church’s 2021 Stewardship Campaign! Your gifts of time, talent, and treasure will help Concordia Church continues its ministries to the community. All links to necessary resources are here and Pledge relay directions are below. Questions? Contact your Co-Leaders or reach out to Desirae at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are race results for the end of week 2:
Received your packet of stewardship goodies in the mail? Now get started:
- Read through the materials; contact your co-leaders if you have any questions.
- Prayerfully consider how you wish to express gratitude for your many blessings through your acts of generosity, then complete your pledge commitment form.
- This year, you have the option to make your pledge multiple ways, including electronic and paper options!
- If completing electronically:
- 1) Fill out the Time & Talent sheet via Google forms below
- If completing via physical mail:
- Complete the printed Time & Talent sheet you received and mail it back to the church at 3855 N Seeley Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
*If you wish to secure your pledge through a recurring gift, visit http://www.onrealm.org/concordiafaith/give OR text “Concordia” to 73256 and follow the link you receive
- IMPORTANT STEP: Once you’ve completed your form and sent if off via the mail or the internet, contact one of your co-leaders to let them know you have completed your “run” in the relay!
- Team leaders and the church office will be keeping track of weekly progress AND you can check how the competition stands on our website at concordiafaith.org/stewardship
- Join us at the worship service on March 21st (either in-person, via livestream, or later on YouTube) to hear the winners announced!